Monday 27 April 2009

Hi Daisy

Hi I did not has rite here for a long times. Is because I has been a bit sads. I did have a lovely home and a lovely mummy and daddeh but I was a lonelys in the daytimes. Mummy did leave the radios on for me sometimes but I was still a bit lonelys. But the weekends was the BESTEST weekends ever....

I did has a normal Saturday mornins... eatin carrotses, watchin squirrels, playin with mummeh. Then mummy and Daddy did go outs for a whiles and so I dids mind my own businesses and lyes in the sun. Then they did come homes and Mummy did picks me ups and takes me to a new place. Well, I said 'Mummeh! I is not sure about this! I do likes my owns houses' so I did say on her knees but she did put me on the floor and I did see a most beautifulls things ever..... a Daisy!

Daisy and I did have a love a first hop. We did has have a weekend of funs and now she does lives here with me!

I is a very happy bunnehs!

No comments:

Post a Comment