Friday 30 January 2009

A Mario Cart

Hi!

I is excited today.

This week mummy and daddy did gets a new big chairses. Is big and black and did smells funny but mummy and daddy do like it lots. Mummy and daddy did have to cuts my hairs this week, I did cuddle up next to daddy because I was a bit frighted, but I did gets a broccolys after.


Last night mummy and daddy did not come home till after the dark. They did say they had been to the gyms. Then a nice thing did happen, daddy did pick me up and sit me next to him on the big black chairs and we did play a mario cart!!! Daddy did drive and I did help, and we did have beers and daddy did say it was a 'man-time'. We did has drives the cars and we did win! I do love my daddy, he is warm and cozy. Then mummy did come too and we did have a big cuddles. Then daddy did do a 'bunneh airoplane' and I did has fly to beds on a nice cushion. this was a lot of funs.

Mummy did says I might be having a ladyfriend soon. I do hope she is nice and friendly.....

1 comment:

  1. What a Dude...

    My doggies liked watchin Autumn watch and crufts they enjoyed barking at their friends on the telly. Bruce enjoyed a cold Corona and Jixa enjoyed Dry White Wine... Our Hamster Podge enjoyed our big chairs too.

    I hope you get a lady friend soon... x

    ReplyDelete